It is still relatively inexpensive and easy to renew your GEAPS membership. Most memberships expire June 30, and if yours is among them, you'll receive a renewal form in the mail by the end of May. To remain a GEAPS member, return the form along with your payment by June 30, 2012.
We think you will agree that there's no organization quite like GEAPS in the grain industry. In fact, we're the unchallenged knowledge resource leader for this industry. So, what you get as a GEAPS member is not available from any other source.
Your $290 yearly dues amount to less than $.80 per day—and that spare change adds up in big ways for your career. GEAPS' members-only benefits include:
• Premier continuing education and professional development opportunities including distance education courses and Exchange educational sessions
• Unparalleled networking with industry peers around the globe
• Unrelenting support for facility safety and original safety education materials
• Real-world leadership training and job-building skills
• Significant discounts on GEAPS conferences, distance education courses, and more, including all new programs under our expansion with Kansas State University
• Immediate access to reliable technical information
• Lifetime friendships
• Tons of fun!
In addition to renewing by mail, you can also renew online. Just click here, login and fill out the online form.
As an added value, in the member retention mailing you will find an offer that could cut your renewal costs to nothing! For every new member that you sponsor, we slice dollars off your fee. If you sponsor four new members by June 30—and send in their applications with your renewal statement—you're home free.
Stay with us. Reap the benefits!
For complete details for chapter events, go here and click on the chapter name or abbreviation.
Back to Calendar