Credential in Grain Processing Management (CGPM)
To obtain the Credential in Grain Processing Management, students must complete the following six peer-reviewed distance education courses.
The courses are: All courses are linked to either GEAPS or IGP website
- IGP 500: Overview of Milling Operations
- IGP 520: Grain Receiving, Cleaning and Conditioning
- GEAPS 520: Grain Quality Management
- IGP 530: Quality Control/Quality Assurance Practices in Flour Milling
- GEAPS 540: Safety Management for Grain and Processing Facilities
- GEAPS 550: Materials Handling I
Students who have already completed one or more of these courses automatically receive credit toward the Credential in Grain Processing Management.
Specialist and Master Credentials
Will be added in the future.
Receive Processing Course Announcements
To receive processing course announcements send an email titled “course announcements” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the GEAPS/K-State Credentialing Program, contact Chuck House, GEAPS director of professional development and continuing education at (952) 928-4640; email@example.com.