It's that time of year! Most memberships expire June 30, and if yours is among them, you received a renewal form in the mail by the end of May. To remain on board, you need to return the form along with your payment by July 31. Send in your membership renewal today!
There's no organization quite like GEAPS in the grain operations industry. In fact, we're the unchallenged knowledge resource for our industry.
GEAPS yearly dues amount to $310--for less than $1 per day, GEAPS members get:
- Premier continuing education and professional development opportunities including distance education courses and Exchange educational sessions
- Unparalleled networking with industry peers around the globe
- Unrelenting support for facility safety and original safety education materials
- Real-world leadership training and job-building skills
- Great discounts on GEAPS conferences, distance education courses, and more
- Immediate access to reliable technical information
- Lifetime friendships, and
- A lot of fun!
In addition to renewing by mail, you can also renew online. Just click here to go to the online membership database and follow the instructions. (Click here for more on using the online membership database.)
Stay with us. Reap the benefits!
How to Renew Your Membership
If you would like to renew your annual membership, please contact GEAPS (952-928-4640 or email@example.com) for another copy of the renewal form or to renew over the phone. Or you may do so using our online membership database. It's easy, secure and fast.
Steps to renewing your GEAPS Membership.
1. Click here to login to the membership database. (Opens in new window.)
2. You will be brought to page called GEAPS > Member Services. Go to the series of blue tabs near the top of the page and click on the one titled “My Account”
3. At the “My Account” Summary page, you will see a menu of options on the left-hand side of the page. Click on “Membership Dues”
4. If your GEAPS membership is in good standing, you will see the following statement: You do not owe any dues at this time.
5. If you need to renew your membership, you will be brought to a screen showing the dues you owe. Click the button at the bottom of the page titled “Add Selected Items to Cart”
6. If you would like your receipt sent to a different email address than the one listed, type it in. Then click “Next” to be brought to the payment screen.
7. At the payment screen, fill out the required information and click next.
8. Review your payment information, and click “Submit Order”.
9. Your dues are now up to date, thank you for renewing!