International Board 2nd Vice President Qualifications
To be eligible for nomination, candidates must:
- Currently be a GEAPS Regular member who is willing and able if elected, to serve the next 4 years [2019-2023] as an International Board officer; and
- Not be employed by the same company as any other 2 incumbent and succeeding [2019-20] International Board officers or directors; and
- Have served at least 1 full year in the past 5 years [since 7/2013] as an International Board director or officer; and
- Be willing and able to attend 3 International Board of directors meetings each year — 1 at the GEAPS Exchange; 1 at the annual summer Leadership Conference; and 1 in November at the GEAPS office [Minneapolis, MN]; and also
- Be willing and able to attend 3 Intl Executive committee meetings each year; and
- Have committed support for the expected investment of personal time and out-of-pocket expense to serve a 4-year [2019-2023] term as an International Board officer.