GEAPS and Grain Journal Magazine team up to provide a series of free webinars throughout the year. Topics include previews of distance education courses, current industry and operational topics, and both previews and recaps of Exchange education sessions.
These webinars are interactive and allow you to learn, ask questions and connect with the presenter using your work or home computer.
Employee Motivation and Engagement in Safety
Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2 p.m. CST
Chris Goulart, MS, CSP, ARM, Aon
Continuing Education Units
To help participants maintain credentials earned through the GEAPS/Kansas State University professional development and continuing education program, some webinars are approved for one-tenth (0.1) continuing education units (CEUs). For more information on CEUs, contact Melissa with GEAPS.
- Small Changes – Big Impact!: Social and Environmental Responsibility in the Grain Industry
- Workplace Fatigue Exposure: Factors, Effects, and Mitigation
- Improving Grain Dryer Efficiency
- Inspection and Maintenance of Aging Concrete Facilities
- Grain Entrapment Prevention
- Grain Operations in Canada
- and many more!