Emotional Intelligence, Leadership & Motivation
Speaker: Jonathan Shaver
You want your employees to be motivated—is your approach doing the trick? Learn to use internal motivators effectively and learn when external motivators are better.
- Employees are motivated--just not always by the approaches you are using
- Internal motivators are more effective than external motivators of "carrots and sticks"
- When external motivators are the right approach
- The primary internal motivators autonomy, competency, purpose
- Management/leadership approaches to support internal motivation
Meet The Speaker
All great outcomes are achieved through relationships with other people. Jonathan Shaver founded Envision Partners to help organizations bring focus to the people-side of your company. Through impactful group facilitation or customized coaching, we partner with your organization, your team, and employees to maximize the desired impact of your business or organization. Jonathan has been part of the food and agriculture industry for 24 years including a research scientist at Monsanto Life Sciences and an agronomy professor at Oklahoma State University.