Enroll Now for a Brighter Future
Members tell us all the time they want to build their professional network, increase their overall knowledge of the industry and keep advancing their careers. These are the reasons to become a GEAPS member today!
Joining GEAPS takes only a few minutes. Memberships are annual, with membership terms running from July 1 – June 30 (GEAPS fiscal year). Membership dues are $370 annually for Regular, Associate and Affiliate members.
Regular members are directly engaged in grain handling, feed, milling and processing. GEAPS membership helps them:
- Find solutions to their most pressing professional issues
- Identify educational opportunities to help develop better skills
- Gain access to people and resources to help create a safer and more efficient workplace
These individuals represent businesses or organizations that supply equipment, products or services to the grain handling, feed, milling and processing industries. GEAPS membership helps them:
- Connect directly with customers or potential customers
- Create more exposure for their company and themselves
- Gets their products or services in front of those seeking solutions via GEAPS DirectASource, On-Line Buyers Guide and being an Exchange exhibitor
This group includes representatives from governmental bodies or academic institutions. GEAPS membership helps them:
- Keep connected with industry leaders
- Stay up to date on operational innovation
- Get involved in GEAPS committee and work groups
If you are enrolled as a full-time student at an academic institution, you qualify for FREE GEAPS membership. Student members are those actively pursuing post-secondary, undergraduate degrees associated with agricultural production and the grain, feed, milling and processing industry.
Memberships are granted for the duration of a student’s schooling and their first year as an industry professional.
Don’t want to complete an online form? Download the GEAPS membership application pdf.