GEAPS Exchange 2023: Cleaning at High Capacity
Cleaning used to be for seed and capacities were less than 40 mtph. In Canada, exports required cleaning and this required large investments at terminals. Now we have high-capacity cleaners that can clean 300 mpth. These can now support high export volumes at a reasonable cost. What has changed with the technology to make this happen? This presentation will cover machine operation and design, popular cleaning flows, special separations, recent developments and economics for cleaning.
Speaker of this session was Glen Foster.
Meet The Speaker
GEAPS Exchange 2023: Grain Operations Track
- GEAPS Exchange 2023 – Silo Interstice Usage and Cautions
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Speed Drill through the Construction Project Cost Lifecycle
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Using Equilibrium Moisture Content in Managing Grains
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Using Energy Monitoring Data to Drive Continuous Improvement
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Export 101