GEAPS Exchange 2023: Export 101
Increasing numbers of US companies are looking to exporting to grow their businesses. How do you find the best markets for your products? Do you need a partner to help sell your products? Will payments for your products be safe and secure? How will you get it to your customer? Join us at this Export 101 session and learn how to prepare your company for the international marketplace: market, sell, and ship to customers worldwide.
Additional items to be covered during session include working with foreign sales partners, getting paid for international sales, getting your product to market: logistics & documentation and resources & programs.
Speaker for this session is A.J. Anderson and Meredith Bond
Meet The Speakers
GEAPS Exchange 2023: Grain Operations Track
- GEAPS Exchange 2023 – Silo Interstice Usage and Cautions
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Cleaning at High Capacity
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Speed Drill through the Construction Project Cost Lifecycle
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Using Energy Monitoring Data to Drive Continuous Improvement
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Using Equilibrium Moisture Content in Managing Grains