GEAPS Exchange 2023: Cultivating Culture, Culture Building Programs
Employee recruitment and retention continues to be the largest risk facing businesses today. Today’s purpose-driven workforce has legitimate culture and environmental expectations and are not satisfied with lip service. Now is the time to listen, learn, and support your team. And that takes significant effort and alignment from those leading the business. In this session, we’ll look at how one business invested in a culture program that resulted in unprecedented retention and recruitment numbers in one of the most challenging periods of time in business history. Leave with a clearer path on how to get started on building or growing an intentional employee-centered culture building program.
Speaker for this session is Lawrence Cunningham.
Meet The Speaker
GEAPS Exchange 2023: Employee Development Track
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: How to Turn the Great Resignation into an Opportunity for Growth
- GEAPS Exchange 2023 – Panel Discussion: Practical Strategies to Reduce Stress, Prevent Burnout and Promote Overall Well-Being
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Managing Worker Health Risks in Grain Handling Facilities – Some Simple Solutions
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: How to Say Something (When it Might Be Easier to Say Nothing at All)
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Develop the Rockstar Organization Everyone Wants to Work For