GEAPS Exchange 2023: Managing Worker Health Risks in Grain Handling Facilities – Some Simple Solutions
Workers in the grain industry may be exposed daily to a number of health hazards from dust and noise to infectious disease. Insurance data shows that the physical health of a facility’s workers is directly related to the economic health of the company and the workers. There are simple solutions to reducing health hazards in grain handling facilities that can be easily incorporated into general practice. Including these practices into safety trainings and into a company’s risk management plan can reduce lost-time hours and improve the overall health of a business.
Speaker of this education session was Ellen Duysen.
Meet The Speaker
GEAPS Exchange 2023: Human Resources Track
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: How to Say Something (When it Might Be Easier to Say Nothing at All)
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: How to Turn the Great Resignation into an Opportunity for Growth
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Cultivating Culture, Culture Building Programs
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Develop the Rockstar Organization Everyone Wants to Work For
- GEAPS Exchange 2023 – Panel Discussion: Practical Strategies to Reduce Stress, Prevent Burnout and Promote Overall Well-Being