GEAPS Exchange 2023: How to Get the Most Production from your Bucket Elevators
Getting the most production from your bucket elevators requires looking at a lot of different factors. It’s important to understand how some minor parts of a bucket elevator can have a major effect on production. In this presentation, Dean will point out examples where maintenance problems were an issue caused by lack of employee training. All employees who work with bucket elevators or have management over them need to understand how to achieve meaningful inspections. A record of meaningful inspections can translate into longer life for a bucket elevator and its components. It’s important to be realistic about the maximum production you can get with a current bucket elevator. It’s also important to understand how all the other equipment in a facility can affect bucket elevator performance.
Speaker of this education session was Dean Wedekind.
Meet The Speaker
GEAPS Exchange 2023: Maintenance Track
- GEAPS Exchange 2023 – Panel Discussion: Maintenance and Reliability Panel
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Moving to Predictive Maintenance to Improve Productivity
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Why Gear Reducers Fail – How to Select, Maintain & Properly Guard Gear Reducers
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Pulleys and Idlers
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: The First Forgotten $ – Truck Probe Maintenance