GEAPS Exchange 2023: The First Forgotten $ – Truck Probe Maintenance
The whole purpose of using a truck probe is to obtain a sample that is graded in your lab. The grade given to that sample determines the dollar amount paid to that farmer bringing in his grain. If you are not making sure your truck probe is properly balanced and is in good mechanical order you are losing money on every truck by not making sure you have an accurate sample. If you know what FM is, you know how important it is to the cost of the grain coming into your facility. Are your operators knowledgeable to know when the truck probe is having issues? Are your maintenance technicians knowledgable enough to prevent down time? In this session you will understand who is losing money and the importance of accuracy, speed, efficiency and maintenance.
Speaker for this session is Cody Levens.
Meet The Speaker
GEAPS Exchange 2023: Maintenance Track
- GEAPS Exchange 2023 – Panel Discussion: Maintenance and Reliability Panel
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Moving to Predictive Maintenance to Improve Productivity
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: How to Get the Most Production from your Bucket Elevators
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Why Gear Reducers Fail – How to Select, Maintain & Properly Guard Gear Reducers
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Pulleys and Idlers