GEAPS Exchange 2023: Pulleys and Idlers
Pulley and Idlers have many available options but are designed in a general way for many industries. In the grain industry, due to the use of light weight belts and the critical nature of the industry, many options are available to increase belt life and reliability. Throughout this presentation these options are discussed. In addition, from his field experience, Dallas will provide useful insight to help you improve your current conveyor systems and be more equipped to plan for the future. This session will cover pulley design and technology, pulley specification for the grain industry, idlers in grain application, idler junction importance, and belt transition distance importance. Questions are encouraged!
Speaker for this session is Dallas Houchins.
Meet The Speaker
GEAPS Exchange 2023: Maintenance Tracks
- GEAPS Exchange 2023 – Panel Discussion: Maintenance and Reliability Panel
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: The First Forgotten $ – Truck Probe Maintenance
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Moving to Predictive Maintenance to Improve Productivity
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: How to Get the Most Production from your Bucket Elevators
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Why Gear Reducers Fail – How to Select, Maintain & Properly Guard Gear Reducers
- GEAPS Exchange 2023: Pulleys and Idlers