During a time when industry professionals are trying to navigate a world of uncertainty, how can grain industry suppliers be more innovative and future-focused? JR Volcko from IBT Industrial Solutions has some ideas!
About the guests:
JR Volcko is a respected consultive sales specialist at IBT Industrial Solutions, a full-service industrial supplier that’s been helping customers maintain efficient, productive, and safe workplace facilities through quality industrial MRO supplies, products, and services since 1949.
- Why grain industry suppliers need to be innovative and future-focused
- How suppliers can do more than just order takers
- How to prevent unexpected downtime
- How top-notch industrial expertise and superior customer service serves the industry
- The biggest challenges grain operation organizations are facing
To find more helpful resources, be sure to visit the GEAPS website and the membership page.
Grain Elevator and Processing Society is the global leader in advancing the grain handling and processing industry. Be sure to visit GEAPS to learn how you can grow your network, support your personal professional development, and advance your career. Thank you for listening to another episode of GEAPS’s Whole Grain.
We are sharing this content on behalf of IBT Industrial Solutions, a GEAPS Premier Partner. If your company is interested in opportunities such as this, please reach out.